By 2030: initiatives will be launched to support recycling in 10 key markets
Terms of the action or commitment
– Europe: Group contribution of around €10 million to national schemes designed to improve the collection and recycling of domestic packaging, including glass;
– United States: joined the “Glass Recycling Coalition” to foster efficient and economically viable recycling channels by involving all players in the chain (glass manufacturers, bottlers, recycling service providers, etc.);
– Brazil: joined the “Glass is Good” project, designed to increase the glass recycling rate by involving all industry players.
– Projects are being explored with local partners in 10 key markets (India, US, Canada, China, France, Brazil, Spain, Russia, South Africa and Poland) to increase glass collection
– Over 95% of the Group’s primary and secondary packaging (by weight) is made from material recyclable at scale (Glass, Carboard, PET) (SASB). Royal Salute switched from porcelain to glass bottles for recyclability purpose